cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Haven't received an email back within 30 days of when switchover date will be, 3 days left

Hello,

On 27th September I had an email confirming that BT will be switching me over to Digital Voice within the next 30 days. Since that email I've also had a letter of the same notice and then cards about the adapter and stuff sent to me, however it's now 3 days left before said 30 day period ends, and I've not received a follow up email of any sort confirming switchover date.

Since my move to BT 3 years ago I've had the Smart Hub 2 and this has been my only router since first moving to BT. The settings page still indicates Digital Voice not configured and the analogue phone line is still active and working according to my plan with BT.

Don't really know what to do at this point as there's no indication whatsoever as to what is going on.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Haven't received an email back within 30 days of when switchover date will be, 3 days left

Nothing you can do really but wait. The switchover timescales do seem to be a bit hit and miss.

Message 3 of 4

Re: Haven't received an email back within 30 days of when switchover date will be, 3 days left

just continue as you are until you received notification you have been moved to DV.  from other posts delay seems quite common

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 4

Yeah no problem. I don't have any issues as of now, just that there was never any follow up with that email so had to ask about it

0 Ratings