cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Imported Phone Book

I have imported my phone book, and out going calls work fine, the issue is that incoming calls just show the number not the name

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Imported Phone Book

Imported from where to where?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

google contacts to vcf file

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

importing to where - digital voice phone?

there are a few posts on forum about importing contacts found with search

here is one

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-phone-including-Digital/Digital-Voice-and-Importing-Contacts-files/...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Think this is the one I used

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-phone-including-Digital/How-to-Import-contacts-to-Advanced-Phone-wi...

It works I can make outgoing calls, just that when those numbers call me, just the number shows not the name.

All the numbers were imported directly to the SH2

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Is there any spaces in the import for the contact numbers? Looking at other posts if there are spaces this can cause issues not to show the saved contact details.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Yes there are spaces, I will look at that tomorrow

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hi @JonMace   Any spaces in the contact numbers will stop the caller ID showing. I imported over 100 contacts using gmail and discovered this. After editing out the spaces everything was fine. Unless you are going to repeat the import it may be quicker to export from SH2, remove the spaces and import the edited file.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Thanks never thought of exporting

0 Ratings