cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

ORDI Robot - Porting error (Security Lines)

Go to solution

Hi there, Im trying to port my number away to a different provider. The Number port is returning as 'Security lines associated with this number' but the security lines were removed over a week ago. A friend said this may need a ORDI robot to clear so the port can go through?

How on earth do I go about getting that done?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: ORDI Robot - Porting error (Security Lines)

Go to solution

@TelecommsNovice 

I assume you are a BT Retail customer and not a BT Business customer.

Porting your number out would cease your BT broadband connection, which is probably why the port is failing.

ORDI has nothing to do with that.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi there,

Almost right. A little more detail - I currently have two lines in this address as this used to be an office, I want to use the number on the second line at this address for my business, hence the porting. This second Line used to have my home CCTV system on it however this is now removed and has been for about 2 months. 

But when the port tries to go through it says the security lines are still associated and the company I'm porting the number too said I may need an ORDI Robot.

Hope that helps.

Ta

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

if the existing line was a business line and you also want to use the line for your business then you need to post on BT business

https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings