cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Pay as you go extra charge.

Go to solution

Why are BT trying to add a £2 charge for pay as you go when I try and modify my broadband package, I am already on the pay as you go plan and have been for a few years. Why this extra charge for something I already have?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Pay as you go extra charge.

Go to solution

If you are modifying your contract then you are now starting a new contract which from your post is broadband with phone not broadband only. As call packages are now separate if you want ability to make and receive calls on your home phone on PAYG then there is now a charge for this facility of normally £2pm

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Pay as you go extra charge.

Go to solution

PAYG is £5 per month, some existing customers have a discount, as you're changing your package the full service is looked at, including a calling plan review, existing discounts can be adjusted.

So if your new package means changing to chargeable PAYG, it's correct and factor it in when changing your package.

0 Ratings