cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Phone cut off due to DV

We discovered our landline does not work only after messages saying it was always engaged. We have no idea how long we have been paying for no service.  We have had no notification and after going through the reporting faults hoops on line that said there was not a fault I called and was told we needed to plug the phone into the hub.  Our hub is the original so there is no phone socket. How can BT not know this and just cut you off?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Phone cut off due to DV

Are you sure you have been transferred to Digital Voice, you should have had notification if it was going to happen and a new Smart Hub2 sent to you.

If you have been transferred to DV, callers would get ring tone with no reply rather than engaged tone.

I would call customer services again and ask them when you were transferred, if they can't give you a date when it happened, I would doubt if you have been transferred.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Phone cut off due to DV

Hi @Iizbroomfield 

I would double check that you are definitely on digital Voice. Simply go into My BT and select Your Products. If you are on Digital Voice you should see:

Screenshot 2023-03-10 113159.png