cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Requesting Battery Backup

Thank you - now sent. I only looked at the preview.  All these forums are different - in other forums Reply button is always viable. Thank you for your help.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

I have just spent 40 minutes on the phone to customer services to request a battery backup unit. He was very helpful and tried his best but he had no idea what a battery backup unit was. After coming up with several ideas to try and help I gave up. My husband has had five strokes and is disabled. I need continual access to a landline (mobile signal is rubbish where I live) to get help from people or contact the doctor/hospital. How do I get one of these units? We really can't afford to buy one and people I know have been given one free of charge because they have a family member who is disabled. Help Please!

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

Hi @PoyningsPerson welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you've experienced difficulties getting a battery backup unit via the helpdesk. Are your husbands vulnerabilities recorded against your account? This can be done in MyBT and will help with meeting the criteria for the free backup battery. 

I'll also send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks

Neil  

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

The trouble is they don't actually supply the battery backup. I asked until I was blue in the face but I never received mine. They just kept saying it was out of stock.
0 Ratings