cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 34

Re: Summer Time Setting keeps going back 1 hour?

Thanks for your contributions @Keith_Beddoe - much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 34

@Keith_Beddoe - My Reminder Calls and Caller Display times are now back to normal. I guess an engineer finally updated the time to BST in my local exchange! Why this doesn't occur automatically, heaven only knows. I experienced the same problem last year, but it was rectified a lot quicker on that occasion (only a few days, as I recall).

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 34

Well mine has now been fixed... BUT after complaining several times to my provider - EE.

They told me that it was our telephone unit and that i ought to try a new phone - but after using an old phone it still did the hour back after each incoming call.

Then I complained again and EE told me to make a complaint to Open Reach - but their website indicated that us mere public can't complain to them for issues like this - it has to be the provider (in my case EE).

So after telling EE I forced them to make a complaint on my behalf otherwise I would be contacting OffCom - needless to say the issue was fixed within 48 hours.

So if anyone is still reading this post then if you have problems then your provider is obligated to make the complaint to Open Reach and they must sort it out.

The only thing we have not had is any further contact response from EE or Open Reach to tell us the issue has been fixed.

Bottom line?

Do not allow your provider to fob you off.  Keep complaining and even threaten them with OffComm.  Your tenacity will pay off.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 34

Very few people left who look after the exchanges any more, and who know what to do.

0 Ratings