Message 21 of 24

Re: Swap back

Go to solution

@marco63 wrote:

It’s not for me to come up with all the solutions for problems caused by BT’s changes of service - that’s their job.

Yes, which they will achieve with DV

There are, as I say, a large (enough) number of homes in the country that do not have broadband, about 3% I believe. That’s not far short of 2 million people. Being told what? Being treated how?

In what way is that relevant, customers only requiring telephony will be supplied with low bandwidth broadband to supply their voice service.

If you can’t imagine a situation where someone temporarily mislays their mobile phone that’s a failure of your imagination

I can't imagine mislaying my mobile phone if I was that dependent on it, it would be glued to my side at all times.

The thrust of comments here seem to be along the lines of ‘computer says no’ or treating me (and 180,000 other people) as unworthy of consideration. That my problem is my problem. Reasons why there can’t be any help. 

Its nothing to do with 'the computer says no' technology moves on.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 24

Go to solution

OK. There’s no point in continuing. That probably happened a while back tbh. I need to concentrate my efforts where I might get a solution. I’ll pop back and let you know when/if that happens

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 24

Go to solution

Agreed, good luck with your quest.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 24

Go to solution
It was successful
0 Ratings