cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Transition to full fibre incomplete

Go to solution

My full fibre install was connected on the 11th January and the phone continues to work on the copper wires, instead of "DV".

We were out when this happened, and at the ordering stage I said I would not need an engineer to set up the phone...

The Hub2 shows "not configured" for the phone icon, I gave the hub a "factory reset" which hasn't changed anything.

I have my DECT base station plugged into the green socket on the back of the hub  -  no noise of any kind on the phone.

I have my old "analogue" phone plugged into the original copper line socket, and it still works OK.

I tried to pair up another DECT phone with the Hub - I _think_ it has paired, there is even a continuous tone on this handset, but it will not dial out.

Any ideas how to progress this?

There is also the matter of tidying up the cabling outside - It's a mess.

Regards

Johnh510

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Transition to full fibre incomplete

Go to solution

@johnh510 

From what you say you've not been transferred to DV yet , maybe Openreach aren't ready to do that yet.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

if showing not configured in hub manager the DV not active so phone FTTP Team 08005874787  or CS 03301234150 and they should be able to help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you both.

apparently not available here, yet.

CS number useful.

regards

john510

0 Ratings