cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 26

Voicemail digi essentials phone

When a call is sent to voicemail, and the calls button is pressed on the handset, does it display my home phone number??

0 Ratings
25 REPLIES 25
Message 2 of 26

Re: Voicemail digi essentials phone

Hi @5progface.

Can I just check, is it an outgoing call that you are making that is going to voicemail. or is it for an incoming call to your phone?

Michael

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 26

G'day Michael

These are incoming calls, which go to voicemail.

When I press the calls button on the handset, the display shows my home phone number.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 26

Also received a call  at 0909 this morning and display shows my Home phone number

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 26

It is logged in my recent callers

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 26

Checked my Voice mail on phone and two calls at 0909 were from 07378905507 from Parcelforce.

But when I pressed calls on the phone one showed up as my home phone number.

Another incoming call at 0909 on phone display showed my Home phone number.

???????

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 26

It can often be the case that with some spam calls ,  they spoof the number they are calling from  and use the same number  they have called , so if you answered the call ‘live’ and looked at the display on the phone as it were ‘ringing’ , the number displayed is your own  number , and should you use 1471 ( last number that called you ) it reports your own number , because that’s what the scammer programmed their system to forward as the CLI information ( calling line information ) …why they do this is unclear , obviously if the CLI said International or something you probably would never pick up the phone .

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 26

Five of these calls were from Parcelforce and not scam calls.
A live call on the phone display showed my home number, but it was from Parcelforce.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 26

Has it only been calls from Parcelforce that you have noticed it happening on or has it been other numbers as well, @5progface?

Michael

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 26

Happens on other calls too.
0 Ratings