cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

no land line since 24th June

Hi, I am an elderly customer and I have had no land line since 24th June.  I renewed my BT/EE package to reduce my entertainment bill.  However since 24th June I have had no landine.

I have been in touch almost on a daily basis and been advised that it is going to be reinstated in 48 hours due to digital voice.  An engineer came to the house on Saturday 6th July to install a box and I was told I would receive a call on Sunday to get my land line as the engineer could not help with that.  

A technican was due to come to my house on 5th June between 8-1pm.  Although I didn't request this agreed to morning but the technician did not turn up.  I have now been charged £49 for the technician who turned up on Saturday.  Can someone please look into this.

I was on the phone again for approx 50 mins today when the handler advised he was going to connect my land line and he got cut off and I have tried to call repeatedly all day and I can get through.  Also did not receive a call back either.  Please help me as this land line is vital for me to connect with family and friends who do not have a mobile.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Vulnerable Elderly Parents - no landline for 6 weeks

Hi @MF66, sorry you've been left without telephone service. Can you confirm if you are waiting for the Digital Voice service to be activated or a copper telephone line to be connected?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings