cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

ASUS Router with BT TV - Apps Unavailable (YVM104)

Evening all,

I've recently setup a third party router from ASUS, the ZenWiFi AX 6600 as a direct replacement for the BT Smart Hub2. I have FTTP. 

All works well connection wise, however I'm unable to use any of the apps etc on BT TV. I'm given the error YVM104.

I've had a similar setup before with a different router, however I ran everything through the BT Smart Hub in bridge mode (TV came directly out of the Smart Hub, then through BT powerline adaptors). 

Is there any way of getting full functionality of the TV and VoIP phone without having the Smart Hub connected directly from the Openreach Modem? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: ASUS Router with BT TV - Apps Unavailable (YVM104)

Do the BT TV subscription channels play ok? The streaming uses IGMP Multicast which needs enabling in your router and not all routers support this and not all implementations of it work with BT TV. Don't know if that's your issue if it is only with the apps that you are getting an issue.

Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the quick reply.

No channels under the 'Subscribed' category in the Guide work either.

I've checked on the router settings and made sure IGMP Multicast is on which it is unfortunately.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@elliott494 

These are the settings from my Asus DSL-AC68U , yours will be slightly different , that work.

TimCurtis_0-1652688013785.png