cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Alexa devices all going off line at the same time. Full fibre broadband

Has anyone any ideas?  I switched to full fibre about a year ago.  I have 17 Alexa controlled devices connected to my BT router.  One of them is my TV.  I have an Apple time capsule connected to my router where I keep movies to play on my Tv.  I can stream them using a Firestick. The problem is now when I turn on my firestick to play a movie all my other devices go off line, lights, heating etc.  The all come back online when I stop watching the movie and swith back to my TV about 15, 20minutes later.  Does anyone know what gives or why this is happening?  I've had these 17 Alexa devices for years now and this has happened just out of the blue.  It's been happening now for a few weeks.  I can't think of anything I'm doing differently and I havent' added any recent new devices.

I'd appreciated any help or adivce from anyone. 

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Alexa devices all going off line at the same time. Full fibre broadband

Try a factory reset of the hub by pressing the recessed button with a paperclip for about 20 seconds until the lights flash.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Alexa devices all going off line at the same time. Full fibre broadband

Never even knew there was such a thinnk as a factory reset button.  I've been turning it on and off for ages.  thanks for your suggestion.

0 Ratings