cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 23

Re: BT Premium Whole Home vs Toob

Go to solution
If I turn wifi off on the hub how will I connect to it?
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 23

Go to solution

The first disc needs to be connected via Ethernet. The discs are intended to be used as a standalone mesh with wifi disabled on the prime router.

You can obviously still also connect to the Toob router with Ethernet to your laptop.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 23

Go to solution
Ok I’ll give that a go
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 23

Go to solution

Factory reset the discs before trying to connect as the Virgin and Toob IP subnets are probably different.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 23

Go to solution
Yeah I am just in the process of doing this
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 23

Go to solution

Done this followed the app guide and when I try to connect to the main disc, it connects then unable to detect disc.

discs have been factory reset, disc is connected via Ethernet and is connected to mains, wifi is off on the main TOOB router.  
I don’t know what else to try as all this equipment works from my current virgin router!!

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 23

Go to solution

Nor do I, I'm afraid. The problem clearly lies with the Toob router however as the discs work ok with Virgin and other providers.

Can you borrow a third party router to see if that works ok with Toob broadband (perhaps from Amazon 😉)

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 23

Go to solution
My phone shows me connected to the BT discs for a few seconds then it disconnects when I’m in the app trying to connect to the first disc??
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 23

Go to solution
I can connect to the wifi signal, but won’t connect to the disc, and the wifi signal drops when trying to connect to the disc. So strange
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 23

Go to solution
I’m connect right now and using the wifi from the disc to sent this message but as soon as I go in the app to connect to the disc it kicks me off
0 Ratings