cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Bthub6 stopped connecting to bt600 extender

I have 2 bt600 homespots linked to a bt600 extender which has suddenly stopped working.  The hotspots seem to be connected to the extender ok, but the hub doesn’t seem to be finding the extender.  I’ve unplugged a re plugged the Ethernet cable and reset everything to factory settings.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bthub6 stopped connecting to bt600 extender

Hi @mikewestmorland welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry about the delay getting back to you, as you've reset everything back to factory settings and are still experiencing issues I'd recommend getting in touch with the BT 600 helpdesk.

By phone: 0808 100 6116 Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm

By email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

If your product is out of warranty, please call the Technical Help and Support Desk on 0800 980 899

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bthub6 stopped connecting to bt600 extender

Thanks, but I decided to buy a new set of BT600s, which work fine - apart from one new problem!  The new homespots connect for pc, Apple TV and 2 iPhones (an old iPhone 5 and a new iPhone SE), but my own iPhone 6s won’t connect, though it’s fine connecting directly to the BT Hub6.  I suspect the iPhone settings are to blame and I’m thinking of doing a factory reset., but that seems a bit extreme!

0 Ratings