cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Complete WIFI Disc Pairing Problem

Hi,

I've been having recurring issues with one of the two wifi discs we have with our Complete WIFI bundle connecting to our SmartHub2.  

One disc connects fine and if on occasion looses connection, resets and connects after switching on and off.

The other disc was troublesome from the initial setup, took me half an hour to get it connected to our hub, then it regularly disconnects, irrespective of location in the house.  Switching off and on, 9 times out of 10 and it reconnects, however what I've found is when it fails to reconnect, it again has taken up to 30 minutes to pair with the hub. 

In the last couple of days it's disconnected again (the other disc has been fine) an last night I spent best part of an hour trying to pair it again.  Factory reset doesn't seem to work, or certainly doesn't produce the light patterns as per the online help I've found.  As soon as I've paired it with the ethernet cable connected then disconnect the cable it keeps flashing blue for a few minutes, then flashed red for a minute then back to blue, left it for 20 minutes last night and gave up.

Any suggestions?  Will be calling technical support tonight to discuss hopefully, but think it's a dud disc.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Complete WIFI Disc Pairing Problem

Hi, @Told2009 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, it does sound like a faulty disc. Did you manage to call in and get a replacement sorted?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi 

No I haven't busy with work and not managed unfortunately.

Can this be done offline or do I need to call?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Told2009 You'll need to go through some diagnostic checks with the helpdesk to get a replacement. Check out this contact us link for more info on how you can get in touch. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Will do thanks

0 Ratings