cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Connection issues Verratek db-1200 wifi extender

verratek db-1200 wifi extender connection issues. I am standing approximately 3 feet from the router and i am not getting any signal bars from the verratek box. i can not connect to it. any suggestions??? the box is brand new.. just recieved it 3 days ago. Any suggestions??? Thank you.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Connection issues Verratek db-1200 wifi extender

@Omaan 

Are you a BT Broadband customer?

Message 3 of 7

Have you had it working or are you attempting the initial setup

Message 4 of 7

No, Not even sure what that is. I just heard of you all by researching this issue I am having.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Greetings. Thank you very much. No, I have not. It is the initial set up. I could bw right next to the router and it still will not pick up the signal. I know it's working (wifi) because my phone and computer are connected.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

A quick search of the internet leads me to ask if this product was intended for the UK market, if not then it probably won't work but if you're sure it is then you could try following the instructions for a factory reset and try again to see if that helps. Failing that you may have a faulty one

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@Omaan 

This is a BT Retail Customer forum based in the UK. If you are not in the UK, and are not a BT Broadband Customer, then this forum would not be able to help.

0 Ratings