cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

EE HUB Unreliable

Go to solution

BT Halo 3+ was installed last week together with the EE hub.  The EE hub worked on the day of installation but since the it has been totally unreliable - solid green light for hours, red light, flashing blue, you name it, but very rarely the solid blue light it should show.  It's cable-connected connected to the BT hub and I've tried everything I can think of.  Any ideas anyone?  Thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: EE HUB Unreliable

Go to solution

Hi @Tinnoch welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're experiencing issues with your hybrid connect equipment. Please can you try these steps?

Disconnect the Hybrid Connect from the Hub, then perform a Factory Reset on the Hybrid Connect by pressing the pinhole reset button on the back for 15 seconds. Once the circle starts flashing green, connect the Hybrid Connect to the Hub via Ethernet and then leave for 30 minutes to set up.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for that NeilO, but it didn't work, the Hybrid Connect still shows solid green and has done for the past 2hours.  I rang BT and they agreed that I appear to have a dud so a new one should be with me on Monday.

Thanks again for your help. 

Tinnoch

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Tinnoch 

Thanks for trying the steps in NeilO's post, sorry to hear it didn't work.

Please post back to let us know how you get on with the replacement.

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi StuartH

The Hybrid Connect was delivered on Saturday (excellent service) and I installed it the same day.  It has been stable and working well ever since. A good result. 

Tinnoch

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

That's great to see @Tinnoch.

I'm glad this one is working as it should be.

Thanks for letting us know.
DanielS

0 Ratings