cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

EPSON WF-2010 WI-FI PRINTING.

My Epson WF-2010 printer shows as being offline, on all 3 of my apple products; IMac, macbook pro, macbook air,when in actuality it is connected by Ethernet cable. I have for many years been able to print remotely until fairly recently. The printer is in good order and works well when connected via USB and all drivers are up to date. Can anybody help please.

I have a BTHUB6-5NS7

1. I do not have (covid-19) and am showing no symptom’s , at present.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: EPSON WF-2010 WI-FI PRINTING

@colindgibbs 

If you want help from this forum, you will need to say which BT Home Hub you are using.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thank you for pointing out my omisson. I believe it's a smart hub. Thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

@colindgibbs wrote:
Thank you for pointing out my omisson. I believe it's a smart hub. Thank you.

Try turning off Smart Setup.

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/what-is-smart-setup-on-the-bt-hub--how-can-i-turn-it-on-and-off-

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Thank you. I have already done that a few times.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@colindgibbs wrote:

Thank you. I have already done that a few times.

Try a factory reset of the home hub, then disable smart setup again.

Its not unusual for BT Home Hubs to "forget" connections. The connection info is in flash memory, and the only way to clear any incorrect entries, is by a factory reset.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

THank you Keith for your prompt advice. I will put that to the test,soon. If I may explain, I would like to that sort of procedure when my son is at home. Being younger and more savvy I will feel more confident when he is here. I will let you know how it goes. Once agian thank you for your time & trouble.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@colindgibbs wrote:

THank you Keith for your prompt advice. I will put that to the test,soon. If I may explain, I would like to that sort of procedure when my son is at home. Being younger and more savvy I will feel more confident when he is here. I will let you know how it goes. Once agian thank you for your time & trouble.

See https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/how-do-i-reset-my-bt-hub-to-its-factory-settings

0 Ratings