cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Epson ET 2600 printer not recognized on netwrok

Just got BT installed, has Virgin before and got fed up with their prices, so moved to BT.

Excellent connection speed, got everything linked to BT now except printer,

Its a Epson ET-2600, wireless.

I have tried everything including turning off Smart stuff, it was off anyway.

I have tried removing old software and reinstalling it but cannot see printer on network.

Tried PC setup but cannot see printer, same on android devices and apple.

Does anyone know any method as it was working fine before we changed provider?

Cheers Allen

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Epson ET 2600 printer not recognized on netwrok

@Allen-Goodchild  Have you tried the printer settings rather than BT's which would seem the most logical attack route given your change of provider?

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd52446.pdf 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

did your reset printer back to factory settings then tried checking networks available.  some people have printer problems as the printer connect to 2.4ghz network and with the hub the 2.4/5ghz are combined so try and turn of 5ghz network in hub wifi and then try and connect printer.  assuming you now get connected then re-enable the 5ghz network and printer should remain connected

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 5

I must admit I dont know how to reset printer back to factory settings, I did go through the document which was attached to previous post regarding the manual. Do you have any ideas please?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

P.111

You can reset the network settings to their factory defaults.

1. Turn the printer off.

2. Press and hold the network status button, then press and hold the power button until the green
and orange WiFi lights flash alternately. Network settings are reset when the green and orange WiFi lights turn off.