cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 16

Re: FTTP New build ethernet ports

Ok mate,  appreciate the reply..  ill have to get this sorted, its always something isn't it.. it couldn't of just worked! Haha

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 16

@licquoriceI'm glad you said that.  The last time I said it I upset someone...so I was keeping quiet.

@LowPingHunterRunning cables under carpets is a bad idea.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 16

Would take more than that to upset me haha..  but already knew it was my responsibility, I'm basically trying to find out what I can do to fix it.. 

And no problems in last couple houses doing it mate, flat cable under the carpet, works a dream 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 16

If you are having trouble finding someone to check out the Ethernet ports you may want to try asking in your local PC shop as they should have the contacts (if not the personnel) that can check it over and fix it.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 16

You mentioned it's a new build - if you bought it directly from the developer then that would be my first port of call to try and get the cabling fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 16

When you moved the SH2 into your bedroom, how was it connected to the ONT? If you were still using the patch panel & the connection was stable, that would seem to rule that out.