cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Google apps not loading when on BT wifi

Hi

I have spoken to Samsung who say this problem must be related to my wifi and potential filters or restrictions on it but basically none of my Google apps load on any browser on my mobile phone when I am connected to the wifi. As soon as I disconnect and go onto mobile data or browsing they work again. I don't have this problem anywhere else, just on home wifi. I can log into my gmail account but when I click the apps tab, I just get the message 'Can't seem to load the app launcher right now'. 

Any ideas? I am not the wifi account holder so they may have put a block on it??

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Google apps not loading when on BT wifi

• Hi

I have spoken to Samsung who say this problem must be related to my wifi and potential filters or restrictions on it but basically none of my Google apps load on any browser on my mobile phone when I am connected to the wifi. As soon as I disconnect and go onto mobile data or browsing they work again. I don't have this problem anywhere else, just on home wifi. I can log into my gmail account but when I click the apps tab, I just get the message 'Can't seem to load the app launcher right now'. 

Any ideas? I am not the wifi account holder so they may have put a block on it??

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Google apps not loading when on BT wifi

@Rosie76 wrote:

Why not ask them?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Could potentially be part of: BT Parental Controls - Keep Your Family Safe Online | BT Help

What do you mean you are not the WIFI account holder, who provides you with the internet where you are?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@naylor2006  Schools out 😉

Message 6 of 6

and it definitely is summer.....jeeee wiz its hot today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings