cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Home Hob Access

Go to solution

Can someone please explain how to get access to the HomeHub because both  Google and Edge are not connecting  saying it an insecure site.I have tried going off line but that didn't work.

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Home Hob Access

Go to solution

Just ignore the warnings as they're not relevant.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Works for me
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

The browsers say its insecure because it is not HTTPS however that does not matter because the hubs management pages can only be accessed from your own LAN (network) and not from the Internet.

When you get the warning just ignore it, there will be a link somewhere on the webpage to allow you to go to the management page.

Alternatively when you try and go to the management page on the Edge browser. Locate the lock icon on the address bar and click on it. From the drop-down list, select “Permissions for this site”. Scroll down and find “Insecure content.” Click its drop-down list to change “Block (default)” to “Allow”.

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi ,Thanks for the solution,but I have tried all you suggested and zilch.

But,I did go onto Chrome in my Chromebook and for this19216811.uno/bt-hub-manager/ and it works.So i went back to Edge and Chrome on my laptop,got the web page ok and a place to log into manager but got back to zilch again.

So I,ve given up and will have to use Chromebook to manage the hub.

Thanks again

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

The problem is with your browsers, not BT.

In Edge try logging on with this link

Home (bthomehub.home)

When the page comes up with the insecure site message,

Insecure Hub.PNG

click on the "Advance" button. This should open a new page shown below. Click on the "continue to BTHomehub Home" link.

Insecure 1.PNG

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hello again,

If these are screen prints off Edge I don,t recognise them.Used your link but nothing.

I do appreciate that this is not a BT problem but thought someone may have  a solution .

Again thanks for help but I'm closing this and relying on my Chromebook

Bye

0 Ratings