cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

I have no light on data

So I’ve come home my data light on my bt mini was red so I unplugged it and plugged it back in Now there’s no light on data 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: I have no light on data

Hi, @Elliehasbadinteenet The mini connectors might need a reset, press and hold +Add on the side of your connector for more than 15 seconds.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

I don’t have a plus all my internet has is on of a reset and hole  a link button and wps button and two open plugs for Ethernet and around bt theree a circle that saids wireless ethnernet data  and power there’s is no light on data. Thank you for trying any other suggeeting

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

I just read the back I realised I have a 11ac home hotspot plus 1000

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Sorry, but I can't make any sense of this message
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Sorry I’m such a bad Typer. My internet box which is 11ac home hotspot plus 1000. The light on data does not come on. This has resulted in no internet. Please help

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

@Elliehasbadinteenet These are the reset instructions for the BT home hotspot plus 1000 model.

Press the Link button on the extender for more than 15 seconds or the Reset pinhole on the hotspot for 1 second to restore factory default settings. Give it a couple of minutes. If everything’s okay, the Power indicator on both will light up.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

I have pressed the link bbutton for over 15 seconds and now there’s still no light on data and power is flashing

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Elliehasbadinteenet,

Thank you for posting back. I'm sorry that hasn't worked. It could be that the Hotsport has gone faulty. I would suggest contacting the product helpdesk -

If your product is within warranty:

By phone: 0808 100 6116

Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm

Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm

By email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

If your product is out of warranty, please call the Technical Help and Support Desk on 0800 980 899

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings