cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

I want to ask for in-house boosters for my broadband. I can't get through to any one. Suggestions?

I want to ask for in-house boosters for my broadband. I believe my contract entitles me to this. I can't get through to any one on the phone after an hour, Can't see a Chat facility. Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: I want to ask for in-house boosters for my broadband. I can't get through to any one. Suggestion

You need to add the add-on extra Halo 3 to get the WiFi discs

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/learn-about-broadband/bt-halo/what-is-bt-halo-and-how-can-i-get-it...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: I want to ask for in-house boosters for my broadband. I can't get through to any one. Suggestion

I was just looking online at my own contract and what deals are available.

I can get Complete Wi-Fi for £5 extra per month.

The halo package is something else - for me the deal is £16 extra per month.

Unless you're already on a halo contract, I'd avoid it if at all possible - it looks like very poor value to me.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I agree - once you're on a Halo deal BT make it near impossible to downgrade to a cheaper deal
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

By far and away the best thing to do is invest in your own user friendly MESH, you dont have to rent it via contractual payments and you can use it for your next ISP also with only the upfront cost to worry about, which is a onetime thing.

It is subjectively easier to use BT Complete WIFI as it will just tie in your existing hub without effort, am I right in thinking if you pick up Complete WIFI discs from another vendor (ahem) they will still work fine?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings