cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Modem

Hi. I have the smart hub 2, (fibre) an engineer installed everything. I believe this object to be a modem as it’s white, and has the same details although it isn’t anywhere online (this specific one)

Please excuse the ignorance absurdity, although I honestly don’t know how to restart it - now I have read online although this particular modem doesn’t have a “reset” button on the “side” to restart it, and it probably does have a power cable although I wouldn’t know which one is the “power” cable. I’ll also make sure to insert an image of the modem. In addition it is so oddly placed that I cannot look under it to check what it says, eg. If a cable plugged in says “POWER” next to where it plugs on. Or where the reset button might be.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

IMAGE NOTE: As it’s over 333kb, I have uploaded it online. Here is the link for the modem image: https://ibb.co/fpxcjZL

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Modem

That's an ONT (optical modem). Why do you want to reset or do anything else with it?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Modems and routers need to be restarted every now and then. Is this not the case for an optical modem? (Not meant to be sarcastic) @licquorice 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

No it isn't.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

👍

0 Ratings