cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

My wifi keeps dropping out .can some one tell me if my line attenuation OK or not ?

Screenshot_20221018-120309_Chrome.jpg

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: My wifi keeps dropping out .can some one tell me if my line attenuation OK or not ?

your stats look ok with max connection for fibre 2

as wifi problem have you tried setting the wifi channels manually by using a wifi analyser on mobile to see surrounding networks and channels in use then select a less congested channel

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I been getting bropouts. Can any one tell me if my stats are OK

Screenshot_20221018-120309_Chrome.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Re: I been getting bropouts. Can any one tell me if my stats are OK

why post same thing as I have already replied to your first post

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@imjolly 

Looks like a cross-posted thread merge rather than reposting the same info.

@Martyngammon 

You need to clarify what you mean by "WiFi". WiFi is your own internal wireless network but unfortunately, aided by BT's moronic advertising, WiFi is becoming increasingly used to mean broadband.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@rbz5416 

Don't think so as although stats are the same the posting date is today and was merged was post 4 days ago. If they had been posted at same time they would have been merged by CL on 18th