cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 19

New EE Smart Hub Wall Mount

Hey

Just looking to see if anyone knows anywhere to purchase a wall mount for the new smart hub 2 by EE(Provided by BT) so I can mount the router up high on my wall to try and get better signal throughout my house.

Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19

Re: New EE Smart Hub Wall Mount

Have a look on ebay for 3d printed wall mounts.  I got one made by Aberdeen 3D.  It looks ok and hasn't broken so far.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 19

Hey do you have a link to Aberdeen 3d as cannot find them on google or facebook.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 19

I've just had same situation. Transferred from BT Fibre2 To BT Halo3. They sent me 'EE'(!) Router on a stand. Old router had wall mount with no problem. Dont have any other space to put it. Saw other replies about "Aberdeen 3D". Same as yourself, cant find them. Might have word with local EE shop see if they have any ideas about wall mounting.

Message 5 of 19

Just google ee smart hub wall mount - theres no shortage of adverts; also for SH2 for those interested

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 19

Way to be smarmy.

Don't you think I tried googling it?  Those adverts are for the wrong router.  Those are all for the EE 2020 router.

There is NOTHING for the new EE router with the triangular shaped base

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 19

Nice one, son!!

Message 8 of 19

Hi

Having ordered one for my own SH2, I was just trying to be helpful./

I was not aware of a triangular base and it was not mentioned in your post; my apologies if I came across as smarmy it was not my intention!

T

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 19

The SH2 is NOT the EE Smart Hub 2023.

They are different routers

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 19

As this new router looks being the norm in the future and being their are many people who will want to wall mount it, maybe somebody form BT/EE will read these posts and come with a suggestion or offer a branded mount. Nice looking money maker for BT/EE.

0 Ratings