cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

New router needed

More than 2 months ago a BT home tech expert visited my home and said that my old router needed replacement and that he would order one for me and I should get it in around 2 weeks. Some 2 months later I have have not heard a thing or received a new router - how do I go about chasing this up?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: New router needed

is there a problem with your existing router or is it just you would like a newer version?

if there is a problem with the existing hub causing connection problems then phone CS 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and ask for a replacement assuming you are still in fixed term contract

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I had a routine visit from a BT home tech expert when I signed up for a new Halo fixed term contract some two months ago and he found a problem with the router and said it needed replacing and would order me one. I am having several buffering problems and having to re boot the router to get it working again - can be several times a day.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

then as I suggested phone CS 150 and ask for replacement

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings