cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 27

Re: Ping spikes December 2023

Ah nice I hope there is a problem and they figure it out for you and it may help diagnose mine also if so ! 🙂

Keep me posted please haha

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 27

Christmas lights have gone, problem still there 😞 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 27

Yeah just took ours down also, a restart of the hub fixes the latency for about 10-20mins then it sits higher consistently whilst jittering more clearly. It must be some sort of memory leak in the hubs software but then again I tried the old firmware so I have no clue now : (

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 27

Another person is having a similar problem:

Firmware Update v41 causing gaming issues - BT Community

Message 25 of 27

Just wondering, are any of you having trouble with general Internet browsing? Pages suddenly slow to load for a few seconds, video buffering problems, things not loading in apps? Or are you just having problems with gaming?

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 27

1E82AB01-361A-4BF1-B3B1-ADA5845E7155.jpeg

 This is what mines being doing for about a month. Its seems very intermittent, managed play this morning no issues, but kicked in again about 2pm. Prior to roughly the beginning of December I had 0 issues for about 2.5 years.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 27

Don’t seem to have a problems with loading videos and internet pages. Netflix is fine. An issue I have noticed is my radiators which are on the WiFi keep disconnecting so they end up being stuck on without me realising. This has only started happening since this issue with the ping 

0 Ratings