cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: Our website seems to be blocked by BT

Hi, my site is also being blocked, how did anyone get BT to look at this? I cant seem to get through to anyone on the email address. Our site is 100% not a scam and full secure

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

What is the site so users can check? it could be the device itself blocking it

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi - the website can be accessed here.

We have a member of staff on BT and he was able to confirm that switching on and off the web protect allowed him to access the site.

Going to HTTP he was able to see a BT message saying the site was blocked by BT (whereas on https it was a mismatched SSL error which we then identified as being this BT error after much investigation).

We have performed malware scans on the site using AWS and other tools and have not detected any malware and have run through https://virustotal.com/ 

Any help would be appreciated we did email in about this last Friday and have tried to contact the team via other means but not had any luck so far.

Thanks,
Danny

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @DanielWilkinson, Thanks for posting, I'm sorry if your website is being incorrectly blocked by web protect. I've highlighted your thread to the web protect team and asked them to look into this.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thanks Neil much appreciated

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @NeilO - do you know how long it usually takes to get a response back on this?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @NeilO - did the team ever get back to you on this? We still haven't had a response on this issue.

Thanks

0 Ratings