cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

SMS CALLBACK service

Go to solution

As instructed by BT Ihave attempted to have my router resyarted to improve things. I receive a text message asking whether the connection is better and if not to reply to the text message using FAULT or CALLBACK.  Whenever I do that I get this failed to send message, even when I go to an area with excellent WiFi connection.   How can I actually contact BT to report the persistent fault? ...

Screenshot_20230711-082354_Messenger.jpg

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: SMS CALLBACK service

Go to solution

The message failing to send is nothing to do with BT unless you're a BT mobile customer. Have you checked your phone settings to see if it allows messages to be sent to short codes? If that's not the case it'll be down to your mobile provider to advise

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi, @WrigleyDean I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your broadband connection. Could that be affecting wifi calling which is stopping your message from being sent, if so are you able to send it over the mobile network instead of wifi? 

Alternatively, you can get in touch with us via phone or live chat on this link Fix broadband | BT Help and we'll be happy to help.

If you let us know what problems you're experiencing with your broadband we may be able to assist.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Thank you. That worked
0 Ratings