cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Smart Hub often losing broadband connection

Hi all!    Just wondering if anyone had any ideas about this issue i have had at times recently. A few times over the last couple of months, i have woken up to find my Smart Hub 2 has a solid purple light, we do have the Hybrid Connector which kicks in so we remain online, i checked about this issue and can see it says that "Your Hub is working but the broadband cable isn't connected", which of course it is, i have to run checks online with BT before the hub shows a blue light  and all working fine, which happened again this morning, all the cables are connected securely, everything in place correctly, just wondering why this has started to happen at occasion recently.     Thanks for any info, all the best, G.JONES

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Smart Hub often losing broadband connection

You clearly have an intermittent line fault that will require an engineer visit to locate.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Many thanks for the reply.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

issue happened again this morning, woke up, everything fine, went back and checked the hub, solid purple light with the Hybrid Connect now kicking in to give me broadband. Went through the same thing as yesterday, had BT to check the hub online, went back to blue light but this time, unlike yesterday, quickly went purple again. Got in touch with a BT advisor who went through some simple checks, also tried to reset things his end but to no avail. Have now been told they hope to get the issue sorted by no later than  friday.

0 Ratings