cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Switch lights off on wireless extenders

Hello. Could someone please help. I am trying to switch off the lights on my wireless extenders. I have tried logging into the hub manager from my Mac and I can see each of the wireless extenders listed but there is no option to switch the lights off? Thanks so much!

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: How to turn lights off on complete WiFi disks

I'm still trying to figure out how to do this! I can see the discs on the hub manager but there is no option to switch the lights off. I don't own a PC and have tried doing it from my phone, iPad and MacBook but no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Re: Switch lights off on wireless extenders

Insulation tape

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

When you get to the discs in the hub manager have you tried highlighting and clicking on the individual discs to see if a button becomes visible on the discs page that will open?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

I have moved your post that was on another thread onto your own thread because posting the same question across multiple threads causes duplication of effort and answers all over the place.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Hi @mashworth1877   

You can turn the Complete WiFi disc lights on and off using the My BT App.

As you should be able to see below, I have the light on my Bedroom Complete WiFi disc turned off.

FD758718-C90E-4E71-A74F-2BFF1723B19A.jpeg

Message 7 of 16

Yes, I have clicked on each of the wireless extenders, in each case a bunch of stuff comes up but no option to turn the light off.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Sorry!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

If you don't like the insulation tape idea then you could darken them using a permanent black marker pen

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

I don't know if you can revive this as the post is a year old, but there appears to be no option on the BT App as at December 2023 to turn the lights off on the discs.  You can change the name but that's all.  The hub you can indeed reduce brightness or turn off.  Frustrating!

0 Ratings