cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Switching to Complete Wifi

Hi there

We currently have fibre one and Yesterday I added Complete WiFi to our package. 

I understand we will be sent a new hub and a WiFi disk but I have also received an appointment for an engineer to come out and I am wondering why I need an engineer as it's surely a matter of swapping hubs and then getting disk working?

Thanks

David

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Switching to Complete Wifi

Did you sign up for Halo as well, this has tech support included which could be why?

But yes, you can indeed set this up yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

No, I didn't sign up for Halo.

Thanks

Dave

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

You dont need an engineer to install a new hub or setup complete wifi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Thats what I figured but an engineer appointment was automatically made.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

They also booked me an engineer to install my EETV Box, I just called back to say I dont need it, ill be able to do it and they cancelled it.

0 Ratings