cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

White square EE Smart WiFi with BT Smart Hub 2

Go to solution

I have ordered BT Full fibre 2 and the engineer will arrive next week to complete the installation. The SH2 arrived today with an EE Smart WiFi device. Having read the forum posts, I fully expected a black BT WiFi Disc. Does anyone have any more info on the EE smart WiFi  device (a white square shaped device)? I have it connected and working, but how is it different to the BT Wifi Disc or even the white discs that get mentioned? This is more out of curiosity than anything else at the moment as I have just received it.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: White square EE Smart WiFi with BT Smart Hub 2

Go to solution

It's part of the move from BT to EE as the flagship brand, some customers will receive EE branded equipment and the design can vary, the equipment works exactly the same.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: White square EE Smart WiFi with BT Smart Hub 2

Go to solution

I've recently upgraded to a new Halo contract. Engineer arrived and did set up but house required an additional disc to the black one that had been delivered (£9.99 🤨). Don't worry sir, you don't have to do anything, BT will be in touch tomorrow. So a week passes and I have to spend time trying to contact them, eventually getting through and an additional disc is being sent. Arrived today and lo and behold it's white and square . Thanks BT - we all just love mismatched equipment!

0 Ratings