cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Why is BT Hacking into my WiFi Network All Day and Night? Thought it was hackers

Why is BT Hacking into my WiFi Network All Day and Night? Thought it was hackers But it’s a mix of them AND yourselves, terrible slow network, hanging, crashing, dns errors and web pages, but in the technical logs of the hub I can clearly see your by service workers constantly broadcasting and joining my network, sitting on my router monitoring god knows what and strange sip connections and requests, it’s so plain to see and blatant that my son actually showed me every one of your actions logged and what they mean in order over a very long period constantly nearly all day every day? These are not normal feature command logs, please explain?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Why is BT Hacking into my WiFi Network All Day and Night? Thought it was hackers

have you opt'd out of BT wifi?
https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/what-is-bt-wi-fi-and-how-do-i-get-it-

you can control if your part of the wifi network via your MyBT.
as it could be just noise from the upkeep of that.

have you changed your wifi password to something easy to guess?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Re: Why is BT Hacking into my WiFi Network All Day and Night? Thought it was hackers

Thankyou mad Peter I will buy the logs clearly show daily bt workers connecting(and secretly trying to connect) on different devices whos ip addresses link back to by headquarters on the Whois database and also blatant connections, monitoring and data retrieval back to a remote location multiple times a day, always confirmed with browser and dns resolution freezing along with app and browser crashing, strange web browser error and dns codes along with these “UFO” devices which appear at the exact moment these issues appear, even knocks my smart Yvonne box off line when he connects to it that’s where one of them was hiding for a long while spoofing the Mac and up address of it, only confirmed it when I found and managed to chase him from internet to to iPhone to laptop and geo located his longitude and latitude which was usually either in Thailand or Croatia under a fake shell company website which looked like it had been built in 5 minutes and would disappear from web searches and browser shortly after,

I am not a conspiracy theorist but the logs and config clearly show all this taking place either at the same time, along side or working independently of the BT daily infiltration, my internet speed and hanging browsers and apps are at the speeds of old 90,s dial up days, also have the wire shark capture logs to accompany and prove all this as well

So BT? WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR DOING ON MY ROUTER AND WI-FI CONTINUOUSLY DAILY APPARENTLY BREACHING NOT ONLY OUR CONTRACT BUT POSSIBLY MY HUMAN RIGHTS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Please will someone help or answer? Thankyou

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

This reply is intended as a courtesy so please don’t shoot the messenger.

This is only a customer-to-customer help forum.  The people you are talking to, including myself, are fellow customers.  You are not talking directly to BT.  The only BT employees here are the moderators, who are a very small team and very busy.

If what you are saying is true then it goes way beyond anything people on here can advise on.  With the tone you’ve chosen to adopt, I suspect you are unlikely to get any further response.

Message 6 of 11

@Chareve 

Firstly, it would be a good idea if you posted some of the details from the log showing us what you're talking about.

Secondly, I get upwards of 50 attempts to login in to my router a day and I'm sure that's not that unusual. Fortunately on my router I can prevent any access from the internet for login attempts.

Message 7 of 11

Please post your logs/findings, if they are that significant, us customers would love to see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

IMG_2317.png

IMG_2318.png

IMG_2319.png

IMG_2320.png

IMG_2321.png

IMG_2322.png

IMG_2323.png

IMG_2324.png

IMG_2325.png

IMG_2326.png

IMG_2327.png

IMG_2328.png

IMG_2329.png

IMG_2277.png

IMG_2278.png

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

I have opted out

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Well, I might have missed something but at a glance, I can’t see anything untoward in there.   What exactly is it you’re concerned about?