cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

WiFi problem?

So, we just got a new BT WiFi Hub a few days ago because it was playing up... I can surf the web fine now, but I cannot play any games, it always comes up with an error message & I can't play online. I have to have a WiFi amplifier to help my connection... I can connect from the main BT HUB of the house, however, I have an amplifier with an ethernet cable that goes straight into the back of my computer so it loads quickly for me. I can load into games when I'm just connected to the main BT HUB (however it's unbearably slow & laggy), however, I can't do it with my Mini HUB. My BT Mini HUB used to work fine, so I don't know what has happened to it.

If anyone here could help me out & give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ollie J. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

WiFi problem.

So, we just got a new BT WiFi Hub a few days ago because it was playing up... I can surf the web fine now, but I cannot play any games, it always comes up with an error message & I can't play online. I have to have a WiFi amplifier to help my connection... I can connect from the main BT HUB of the house, however, I have an amplifier with an ethernet cable that goes straight into the back of my computer so it loads quickly for me. I can load into games when I'm just connected to the main BT HUB (however it's unbearably slow & laggy), however, I can't do it with my Mini HUB. My BT Mini HUB used to work fine, so I don't know what has happened to it.

If anyone here could help me out & give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ollie J. 

0 Ratings