Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Wifi 6

Does any know how I can get BT Smart hub 3 or Smart Hub Plus 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Wifi 6

there is no residential SH 3  there is a business sh3 but need to be business user or you may get one on ebay

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

@UkzVortexwrote:

Does any know how I can get BT Smart hub 3 or Smart Hub Plus 

If you are a residential customer already with BT, you will likely need to wait until they complete moving everyone over to the EE brand, timescale TBA.

That said, I have seen a picture of it on another forum posted by someone who signed up to BT Full Fibre and who has received the EE branded smart hub 3.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

The ECR team as sent to BT, will not be moving anyone to EE at all and SH2 is the only hub that BT will be using meaning SH2 and Bt now come biggest Security risk in UK 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Really?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

@UkzVortex wrote:

The ECR team as sent to BT, will not be moving anyone to EE at all and SH2 is the only hub that BT will be using meaning SH2 and Bt now come biggest Security risk in UK 

I am intrigued. Can you elaborate on your assertion and give where and what the information was that brought you to post the above and can you give links or where the forum users can access the information. 

Message 7 of 12

thia is what BT is tell me
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Who at BT, was it the janitor or one of the cleaners!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Tech and Accounts
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

I find this very surprising given that BT broadband and TV for residential customers is coming under EE according to moderators who work for BT and well informed tech journalists 

0 Ratings