cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Xbox unplayable on all games

Hello guys, first time poster here. 

I'll get straight too it,  My internet connection is not good for gaming, And I love gaming!

It has been like this since I moved into this addresss back in January 2019, basically my speeds are fine and my ping is fine but I have lots and lots of jitter on the upload. I will attach photos. No matter what time of day, even when I'm the only one on the the router there is over 1000ms of jitter on the upload and hundreds on the download. It has been the same with all providers I have tried. Ghost gamer broadband, now broadband, talk talk, sky, ee, and now bt. Thousands of ms of jitter on the upload all day everyday. I now believe the dropwire is the cause of the problem and would like it replaced or an engineer sent out. I can't play games, any help appreciated

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xbox unplayable on all games

Screenshot_20220519-235522_Speedtest.jpg

when idle I have a low ping.  When under load it pesks at over 2000ms consistently making games unplayable. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox unplayable on all games

Any help on this appreciated, I did post this days ago. I would like my bill to be significantly reduced until my connection is fixed please. Fair is fair
0 Ratings