cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Access from manage my services works but no access from roku

Go to solution

As the title detail I can access discovery+ via chrome browser but not from discovery + app on Roku. When I enter my BT email and password I get message saying something is wrong with user ID or password. Nothing has been mistyped. I had BT sport as part of my broadband contract.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Access from manage my services works but no access from roku

Go to solution
It's not your BT credentials that you need to use to log into the app - it's whatever credentials you created when you activated discovery+.
If it's working from Chrome, then I'm guessing you have the credentials stored? Check out the browser password manager to log them up.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

I never activated discovery plus as I never had the required association. I have only ever access directly from my BT id.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution
Could you please describe how you're reaching it via Chrome? I can only guess that you're watching via the EE TV app? It's not possible to watch on the discovery+ site without an activated discovery+ login.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

I am accessing it via manage my services into discovery plus. I have access as part of my broadband deal. I never had access to BT sport via EE or BT TV. I only had it as part of a 'do not leave us" broadband deal that runs to 2025. I therefore never had an option to open a "continue my access" account with discovery +. Oh the tangled web of dealing with BT!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

This access method came from the BT help desk.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
Ok, so it's the same as just going directly to www.discoveryplus.com - in which case, you're not logging in with your BT ID. You have a discovery+ login stored in your browser - this same login can be used to log into your Roku.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

OK will seek it out and try again. Hopefully thanks for a solution.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks Darren a password I have never seen. It did not work in app initially but asked for password reset used same password and was OK. Now hunky dory.

0 Ratings