cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Activating Discovery+ for customers who pay BT for TNT Sports on Sky

I’ve been round to try and help my elderly neighbour activate his Discovery+, only to be told by the agent on the phone that he needs to use his Sky details in order to do this. Has anyone else been told this? I’m struggling to understand how he would gain access to the TNT Sports channels with his Sky details on Discovery+ when he’s paying BT for them.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Activating Discovery+ for customers who pay BT for TNT Sports on Sky

is your neighbour a BT broadband customer and just has SKY tv in addition?  if you you need to go to MYBT and should be able to activate from there

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Activating Discovery+ for customers who pay BT for TNT Sports on Sky

Sorry for the misinformation from the helpdesk about this.
There should be a tile to activate discovery+ within www.bt.com/mybt but there are a few issues meaning it doesn't appear for everyone.
If you can't see it (when logged in with his BT ID) please email me at tv.apps@bt.com with the BT ID and BT account number, and I'll sort it.