cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 58

Re: Annoying red live box Champions league TNT

Still there tonight. So f king annoying Sort your app out.. 

Message 12 of 58

Either force quit the app or reboot your Apple TV @Sirpostsalot It's clearly a bug that caused it to get stuck on screen - it's unlikely to fix itself from this bad state.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 58

Have tried resting ect reinstalled ect. 

Yes it’s clearly a bug, is happening for you? 

Only the app developers at discovery / tnt can fix it I guess? 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 58

Just so you are aware, although I did have a bit of a rant about this. The main  reason why I post is to see if it’s just me, and help make developers aware of the issue. I see your username now. So if you are on the dev team definitely look into it. 

Only solution is to pause and wait for a few minutes, however it soon catches up with the live feed and the live box comes back. Definitely haven’t noticed it before. 

Hopefully they can fix in time for champions league final. High quality picture is why I subscribe to TNT and not now tv / sky sports. So it is import that the content is free of imperfections. Hope you understand. 😊

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 58

Which app are you seeing this in? discovery+ or EE TV?
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 58

Discovery plus mate 😊

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 58

I have experienced  this on an Apple TV discovery+ app just now on both Aston Villa/olympiacos   and Roma/BayerL  live streams.

Message 18 of 58

Actually it is occuring on all 5 streams of the foootball on the discovery+ app on Apple TV.

(5 streams = the 2 Europa League semis /2 Conference League semi s and the UHD stream)

I suspect that the  easy switching process between games/streams is where the issue may be.

I think when you switch stream you get the  match details and below it  live shown temporarily , then the match details  is removed but the live remains.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 58

Glad I’m not alone… It’s the red live button from the pause overlay getting stuck. Hopefully they fix before the big games next week. If not I’ll be watching them.. Not live 😂

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 58

@Sirpostsalotwrote:

IMG_0020.jpeg

Anyone else getting this? Never seen it before. Super annoying. 

I'm sure this bug is annoying, but how is it more annoying than the state of the DSE on your TV?

Watching any content on that must be like having an untreated glaucoma. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED