Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 62

Re: Annoying red live box Champions league TNT

Known Issue: Apple TV (tvOS) & Sky Stream

Not currently an issue: Roku, Fire TV, Web Browser and Chromecast Ultra

Unknown: Google TV devices, SkyQ and Sky Glass

Message 52 of 62

That is so annoying. They won’t fix it if it’s only a problem for one devise. I luv my Apple TV so I won’t change. It’s still there as of today it’s been about a month now hasn’t it? 

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 62

Interesting maybe they will have to fix it then., 

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 62

Where do you find the information that it’s a known issue? I know this is first world problems, but I’d like to watch the champions leagues final .., Live… 

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 62

Known issues are based on info within this thread and social media complaints and the follow-up questions from support regarding which device it relates to, alongside the devices ive tested myself, which has ruled out and ruled in.

(I've tested Discovery+ on: Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast Ultra and Web Browser to confirm are fine, and tested Apple TV 4K and seen the issue for myself, along with confirmation its an issue on Sky Stream)

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 62

@Popeye13_Officialwrote:

Unknown: Google TV devices, SkyQ and Sky Glass

It isn’t an issue on Sky Q, well, not in my experience. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 57 of 62

Thanks for that info @stereohaven, thats using Discovery+ yes?

Message 58 of 62

Yep @Popeye13_Official , I only have app access via BT, but often use it on Sky Q.

That said, picture has been a bit more ropey lately so did revert to the Apple TV last week and had the same issue as others.

To get round it I highlighted the red playback bar and pushed left on the remote to go back 10 seconds, which got rid of the “live” icon as, well, it wasn’t live any longer.

Seeing as everything is delayed anyway by various amounts this didn’t really bother me.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 59 of 62

So it’s the champions league final… And the annoying red live box is still here.

What useless rubbish, they’ve had months to fix this 😂 Perhaps Sunak should hire them.. Team useless.. 

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 62

If you only go back by a few seconds or even minutes it returns after a short while.. 

Seriously how useless this was report months ago.. It’s obviously a new feature.. 

0 Ratings