cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 32

Anyone noticing Man Utds red shirts occasionally leaving a streaky shadow on TNT sports Ultimate

I'm watching Man U v Everton on TNT Sports ultimate and occasionally one of the red shirts, while the player is moving, leave streaky red lines on the screen almost like motion blur.

I have a LG C3 OLED TV and i have motion smoothing turned off.

On Sky Sports UHD Cardiff are playing Ipswich and this issue is not happening nor have i ever noticed it before. I'm just wondering if it's a problem with my TV or if anyone else has noticed it. I know from what I've read the picture quality has declined since the changeover to TNT.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
31 REPLIES 31
Message 2 of 32

Re: Anyone noticing Man Utds red shirts occasionally leaving a streaky shadow on TNT sports Ultimate

Yep. This has been an issue on TNT Ultimate for a while now. I did try and bring this to D+ attention but as usual, the D+ customer support was its usual charmless self. (Been on UCL, UEL and PL matches, plus Prem Rugby)

Message 3 of 32

Re: Anyone noticing Man Utds red shirts occasionally leaving a streaky shadow on TNT sports Ultimate

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 32

I haven't seen this happen for a few weeks, but its back tonight. Several Real Madrid shirts are ghosting so far.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 32

I'm getting it tonight on Sky UHD with the Rangers kits in the Dundee v Rangers game. I've never noticed it on Sky before

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 32

I can’t be the only one who thinks the picture is quite average? Is better than the HD channel but not 4K in my opinion. They’ve definitely changed something since changing from BT Sport

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 32

Reading your other thread is quite a comedy, honestly! Simply put - No!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 32

there must be something wrong with my service then! Cos all the players are kinda blurry. Even the broadcast graphics aren’t sharp. The picture isn’t bad but not as sharp as you’d expect for a 4K channel.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 32

I am watching on Discovery+ with a crisp & quality  Ultra HD picture, which is using an avg. of 21Mb/s, with HDR10 and Dolby Atmos audio, using 576Kb/s. Its most definitely an issue with your set-up and/or output settings of your device or TV settings. This isn't something BT/Discovery have done.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 32

So does everything for you look super sharp?

0 Ratings