cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 78

Re: Error vc526 but only when watching UFC 287

Having the exact same issue. Tried now on 3 separate devices and none will play. Really frustrating and now seems to happen every time I go to watch a UFC replay. There’s no wonder people turn to ‘other streams’ when this is the level of service you get with the paid subscription. 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 78

Re: BT Sport App Failure Yet Again!

ABSOLUTELY FUMING!!!  Yet again, this web player doesnt work. Its always the UFC catchups too. Doesnt work on my phone or computer. Restarted modem 6 times, tried 3 different browsers , changed IP address many times, and still nothing.  BT SORT THIS OUT ASAP otherwise im off.

Message 23 of 78

There's playback issues for everyone. I've tried 4 different devices to watch it and they all crash after 5 seconds. Everything else on the app is fine. This isn't the first time this has happened and like others I literally only pay for BT Sport to watch UFC so I can't help but feel like I'm lighting my money on fire whilst a dude in a suit with the BT logo for a face points and laughs at me. There's nothing worse than having to hit the *waves* to watch something which you already pay for! 

Message 24 of 78

BT... WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS???  We are FUMING!!!

Message 25 of 78

UFC 287

UFC 287 is unwatchable. Usually when you select to play there is a streamed version and an enhanced version that breaks the 5 hour plus stream into smaller pieces. The enhanced version is missing and the large stream just breaks down within minutes. (VC526)

This is two events in a row that BT has messed this up. I only buy BT Sport for the UFC and your coverage is terrible. Last card you didn't even show the main event and now the entire stream is unwatchable. The most frustrating thing is that this incompetent company has the rights and there's no where else to watch it unless you stream it illegally. Provide the service I'm paying you for ffs. 

Message 26 of 78

Re: UFC 287

It’s now been taken down completely - so I’m guessing it will hopefully be up and running soon? But who know with BT 

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 78

Re: UFC 285 not working :/

Tech saying it will be fixed. Now it's been removed from the app. Same nonsense as the sandhagen fight. Couldn't watch the main event until Tuesday when they uploaded it. Absolutely awful coverage and i fully believe it's to do with Ufc leaving bt. Fights probably won't even be uploaded until mid week. It was good while it lasted folks

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 78

@Tc616wrote:

i fully believe it's to do with Ufc leaving bt.

Where did you see that? Can't find anything saying it at all

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 78

You not seen the new deal with wwe? Just saying the way they show the events the morning after on bt is going to change. Fight cards have never been fight by fight released on bt. Last week we had to wait three days for the main event fight.  This morning the event isn't uploaded. Do you think thats accident? 

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 78

lots of threads with similar content but no sign of a response from BT. I wonder if Dana knows that he's paying these BT-baffoons to annoy his UK fan base... I'm watching the prelims on UFC fightpass, great feed, HD no issues. If you are UFC, why bother with BT Sport? The pre-fight content is typically not great.

Just up the price of Fight pass and I'll use that. Anyone else think Dana should sack BT.....?