cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 78

Re: BT Sport App Failure Yet Again!

It’s way more important for them than o take the main stream and use it to edit and work up all the moronic clips and “highlights” and dross for their social media promotion and website fluff rather than actually deliver to subscribers the event we all pay for. Treating the subscribers with total contempt and complacency
Message 72 of 78

Yes 100%… manage to clip highlights from the fights but can’t show the actual fights . Sounds like complete nonsense . It’s 6pm with no statement even on the Twitter feed. It’s just poor and unacceptable
0 Ratings
Message 73 of 78

I really despair sometimes, why is it when people get so upset they use words like contempt etc?  Yes it's annoying & it shouldn't keep happening but you'd think it was the worst thing ever with some of the posts on here

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 78

Hey Gary BS. The definition of despair is to be “completely without hope”.
Why do you use so much hyperbole? Get things into perspective bro.
It really gets to me when people use words like despair? As if they aren’t enough other things to worry about than defending BT in pretty much every post you make on every varies and random topic you comment on frequently. Almost as though you’ve got sone kind of benefit in representing BT. But really, “despair” is too much, maybe lighten up a bit?
Message 75 of 78

Do you work for BT bro? Honest question? Are you a call centre or social media thingy or something? Before it gets deleted I’m genuinely just asking.
0 Ratings
Message 76 of 78

Looks like a BT simp from post history. I dont like paying a company money to which they fail to deliver on their side of the deal. 

Message 77 of 78

So it’s 9pm and the whole main card is up. Whatever the excuse, what a shambles ! Fml BT. 

0 Ratings
Message 78 of 78

It’s up but still not working for me 

0 Ratings