cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 18

BT Sport Ultimate on Android TV

Go to solution

Hello, 

Will we get BT Ultimate 4k working with android TV (Google TV) anytime soon ? 

Also, is Amazon Fire Stick 4K Max works with BT Ultimate 4K ? Because I might get one if Google Tv is not supported 

thanks

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: BT Sport Ultimate on Android TV

Go to solution
It's looking unlikely that BT Sport Ultimate 4K will ever come back on the "Chromecast with Google TV". It just doesn't have the power.

I can confirm that the Amazon Fire Stick 4K Max does support the full BT Sport Ultimate 4K HDR including Atmos.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 18

Go to solution

I'm experiencing very poor quality this year vs last year. Constantly jumping around and juddering 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 18

Go to solution

@DarrenDevhas something changed in the settings as much worse than last season!! Constantly jittering. I've purchased a wired connection for the chromecast with Google tv and no improvement.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 18

Go to solution

I can confirm the recent lagging and stumbling on BT Ultimate. I have a Fire Stick 4K and a good internet connection, 4K used to work great but not during this Champions League.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 18

Go to solution

Also happening during premier league. Any ultimate stream

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 18

Go to solution

can you confirm if you’re using Amazon Fire 4K or 4K max ? 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 18

Go to solution
Can you please confirm if you’re using Fire TV 4K or 4K Max ?
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 18

Go to solution

@alien43 are you saying you're seeing issues on a Fire Stick? This thread is specifically about Google TV devices where it's known that they're not able to keep up.

There haven't been any changes I'm aware of that would have changed the performance on Google TV, unless Google have released another firmware update?

I can't do anything today, but I'll push out a config update on Tuesday that will automatically lower the quality if the device can't keep up - better to have smooth video at lower quality than jumpy video.

It's worth trying a reboot of your device too though - this will ensure it is running to its best potential.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 18

Go to solution

Hi Darren, 

can you please confirm it there’s no issues on Amazon Fire Sticks or Cube ? 
Im going tomorrow to buy a new one instead of Google TV but I want to make sure that I won’t have the same issues again. 

thanks 

0 Ratings