cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Sports 4K HDR on Channel 465 not working

I have the VIP package and I have confirmed with BT that I have the Sports Ultimate package and should be able to watch in 4K HDR. When I go to Channel 465, I get the message ‘you need to set up BT Sport Ultimate HDR or add it to your TV package’. I have checked the HDMI connection is set to UHD (50fps 10bit), but I still gone get a picture. I’ve also tried a factory reset. Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sports 4K HDR on Channel 465 not working

Does BT Sport Ultimate work (channel 433)?  I'm guessing not.

If not then it'll definitely be something that needs to be fixed on your account, so I can only recommend that you call in again and insist that a ticket is raised.

Sorry that you're getting the runaround, but this will be the fastest route to fix.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Is   channel  433 viewable  on your box   ie is the issue  only with 465 or with both BT Sport Ultimate  channels ?

• ..  just seen Darrendev was quicker with a response 
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Yeah channel 433 doesn’t work either. I’ll follow it up with BT. Thanks for your help

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@So-Fed-Up try going to the channel and press OK on your remote. If you've never viewed the channel before, it might just need to validate the channel against your subscription level...

0 Ratings