cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

LP103 Error on iPad

I've found the LP103 error whilst trying to watch the Liverpool Champions league game tonight.

I had closed the app, reset the ipad and waited for 15 mins but no luck.

Sorry - there is a problem.

Sorry, you have too many live streams running at the same time. Please check our help pages: Bt.com/help/sport/(LP103)

Tried it on my android phone too and it showed the same error code. Closed this down too and reset. Left both for over 15 minutes and tried again. No luck.

No one has my details to access my account. What gives?

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: LP103 Error on iPad

Whilst you may not have given anyone the details for your account, it sounds like someone has them. Do you have a weak password on your account? Is it the same password that you use on other web sites?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

No, they're difficult passwords. I pride myself on how random they are.. not the same password as websites. 

Was there an interruption in the service or is there a way to check if streams were active?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

On your account today I can see activity from:

• Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
  • Apple iPad Pro 12.9
  • Apple iPad Air 2
  • Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
  • Apple iPhone 12

Across a mix of BT broadband and Sky broadband.  Were they all you?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Nope.

BT BB and tried on the iPad Pro first then tried the Samsung S21.

I'll change the password.

I also have an s20 but haven't watched on that in an age... would it still show?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

That list is specifically of devices that have used the BT Sport app today with your login. Any chance you've given any old devices away that you didn't wipe first?

The one thing that makes me think this isn't a normal internet password hack is that all the access has been from within a 20 mile radius of each other.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

I think that may be it. I presume that when I change my password that'll stop their freeloading ways?

I mean, was I not generous enough with the free ipad?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

The app can keep running for a maximum of 8 hours after a password change, after which it'll tell them they need to enter the new password.

This will be reducing to 30 minutes in a few weeks.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

No worries. Thanks for your help and patience. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

I'm having the same.problem tonight. Can you look at my devices, or tell me how I can.

Thanks

0 Ratings